Successfully implement a Pharmacist in practice
Get the implementation of a Clinical Pharmacist role right first time
What you get with Pharmacist
Guiding the practice through self assessment and more
Online Training: A mixture of e-Learning modules and video tutorials, which are accessed via the Practice Unbound secure Portal.
- The e-Learning modules deliver clear, concise and interactive learning on introducing your practice to the role of clinical pharmacy and making the most out of your clinical pharmacist.
- Our creatively designed video tutorials are designed for each clinical system.
Resources: Ensuring you have the right tools to set up and create the right foundation for implementation is vital. The Resources that we provide include:
- Practice Unbound secure Portal
- Data dashboard
- Clinical system template
Implementation: Through the team of Transformation Coaches and Helpdesk, all Practices will receive proactive implementation support through the duration of their contract.
- Workshops – facilitated by GPs, Transformation Leads and Coaches. The purpose of the workshops is to ensure everyone understands the transition ahead, the impact and agreed responsibilities and expectations.
- The Transformation Coaches will proactively contact Practices and work in partnership to support the practice.
Building long lasting relationships in pharmacy
Pharmacy Network will support your group of practices to set up a pharmacist processing hub and will guide you through the areas you need to focus on when wanting to work at scale together around clinical pharmacy:
- Local Engagement – giving you the tools needed to support others to come on board
- Connecting to Purpose – helping you design your vision for working together
- Infrastructure and Systems Set Up – giving clinical system specific guidance on how to process across multiple systems and the pros and cons of a physical vs. virtual hub
- Building your financial model – helping you ensure you have a sustainable costings model which is divided up fairly between the practices
- Designing your shared protocol – creating one common protocol which all practices are signed up to
- Managing Clinical Risk – helping you ensure the way you work together is safe
- Building your Team – define the different roles needed to make your hub a success
- Building your contractual agreements – helping you define how you will work together
- Operational Governance Structures – tools to help you run your hub day-to-day
Alongside access to the above modules on our Portal, you will be able to contact our Helpdesk 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday to seek advice on rolling out your hub.
Want to learn how we can help you and your practice?
Get in touch with the Practice Unbound team to discuss how we can work together.