Get in touch with the team
Alternatively, you can call or email the Workflow team directly:
Call: 01273 560210
If you’re ready to get started, please leave us your details.
One of our team will give you a call to introduce Workflow and answer any questions you might be holding as you begin your journey.
Our Transformation Leads work in partnership with Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs), Local Health Boards (LHBs) and GP Federations across the UK to co-create local Workflow in Practices.
Your dedicated Transformation Lead will work with you from your first point of enquiry and will support you to:
- Understand the transformation funding available to commission Workflow
- Prioritise clinical effectiveness and safety when implementing Workflow at scale
- Co-create robust GP Practice governance structures to support the delivery of Workflow
- Understand how our Workflow solution helps with localised Primary Care workforce planning
- Implement a sustainable and future-proof Workflow
Our coaching team provide expert support to Workflow Administrators throughout the implementation in Practice and during the two years’ aftercare support. They help every GP Practice to ensure their Workflow is sustainable now and in the future.
From ex-Practice Managers to medical secretaries, many of our team have previously worked in a GP Practice and understand the challenges that may arise during implementation and how to quickly and effectively overcome them. When our team aren’t providing training, they complete Workflow for our own GP Practice. Building on this knowledge, our Coaches have helped design our training process, e-Learning courses and clinical templates to help you make the most of Workflow.