Practice Unbound FAQs
Workflow frequently asked questions
What does a Transformation Lead do?
Our Transformation Leads work in partnership with Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs), Local Health Boards (LHBs) and GP Federations across the UK to co-create local Workflow in Practices.
Your dedicated Transformation Lead will work with you from your first point of enquiry and will support you to:
- Understand the transformation funding available to commission Workflow
- Prioritise clinical effectiveness and safety when implementing Workflow Network
- Co-create robust GP Practice governance structures to support the delivery of Workflow
- Understand how our Workflow solution helps with localised Primary Care workforce planning
- Implement a sustainable and future-proof Workflow
What does a Transformation Coach do?
From ex-Practice Managers to medical secretaries, many of our team have previously worked in a GP Practice and understand the challenges that may arise during implementation and how to quickly and effectively overcome them.
Our coaching team provide expert support to Workflow Administrators, Practice Managers and GPs throughout the training and implementation of our Workflow programme in your Practice.
The Transformations Coaches run the Workflow Helpdesk (open 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday). The Helpdesk is there to give you direct access to support. The Coaches will resolve technical challenges, training queries and answer your questions on tailoring Workflow to fit your Practice and team.
Need more help?
If you can’t find the answer to your question, get in touch with the team. They’ll be happy to help.